|
Quick Member Login:
Forum Sponsors:
Forum Statistics:
Forum Members:
Total Threads:
Total Posts:
There are users
currently browsing forums.
|
05-26-2021, 04:52 PM
|
#1
|
|
Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 68
|
Hatsan Flashpup Side Lever
Not quite a new release as they've been out for quite awhile in Europe minus the shrouded QE barrel, but Hatsan USA finally brought some to the US and I bought one in .25.
The Turkish site is the best place to check out anything newly released and there's nothing there about one in a Turkish Walnut stock so not a clue if they'll come that way at some point, so the stock is synthetic. Doesn't feel one bit chintzy either and has a nice solid feel to it. Also has an adjustable buttpad. It only slides up or down, no side to side and and can be adjusted with a 7/16th's allen wrench but it is slightly adjustable.
Same 165cc air tube with a new twist. Instead of the plastic rod that gets pushed out when you slide the fill probe in, this one has an oringed cap on it with the other side now solid.
The side lever, at least to me is just easier to use although it is back under your chin. Still easier than trying to work the bolt on the original models and I know since I have the original wood version with the bolt. You also have to be careful as it doesn't have an anti-double feed mechanism in it like my Galatian sidelever does so it's very possible to double load if you screw up and forget whether you chambered a pellet or not.
Straight from the box, I got 17 shots before it dropped under 800fps with JSB 25.39gr so about 38 fpe. Got another 11 shots before it dropped to 100 on the gauge and shot 28 was still 743.
Still playing and trying to decide on a final scope but for now it's wearing a TruGlow 4-14x44 FFP scope I took a chance on from Midway for $100 and my first FFP scope. I did have a Discovery on it and while not one bit a bad scope, the crosshairs were a bit too fine, ymmv.
Here's a few pics of it to start:
__________________
Springers, Gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP. You can see a few here: http://airgunsforum.com/album.php?u=437
|
|
|
07-09-2021, 10:49 PM
|
#2
|
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 9
|
Nice overall how is accuracty at 50+ m ?
Thanks,
B
|
|
|
07-10-2021, 02:57 AM
|
#3
|
|
Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 68
|
I've been swapping scopes around trying to settle on a final one and only have 30ish yards at the moment to shoot, but it's very accurate at that distance and from others who own one, they're pretty solid shooters out to 50 yards.
I seriously need some more room to put it to a real test...lol
__________________
Springers, Gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP. You can see a few here: http://airgunsforum.com/album.php?u=437
|
|
|
07-11-2021, 01:12 AM
|
#4
|
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 9
|
look forward to seeing some real world groups.
|
|
|
07-20-2021, 07:09 PM
|
#5
|
|
Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 68
|
Only shooting at 25 yards to try and get the new TruGlo FFP scope sighted in but 4 magazines, 40 shots from 200 bar down to 100 bar. JSB 25.39gr pellets. For the shooting I do, that will work just fine and hopefully one of these days with the info I now have, I can run the numbers in Chairgun for the holdovers and find someplace I can air it out farther.
__________________
Springers, Gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP. You can see a few here: http://airgunsforum.com/album.php?u=437
|
|
|
08-10-2021, 11:48 PM
|
#6
|
|
Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 68
|
While the TruGlow isn't one bit a bad scope, I found it only focuses down to 20 yards on the wheel and going from 25 down to 20, things started getting fuzzier than I either like or want so I swapped it out for a Discovery VT-Z 3-12x42 SFIR.
Focus testing shows it will nicely go down to 10 yards and has the bonus of a sidewheel for easier adjusting that the TruGlow didn't. Now to get it back out and dial this one in to see if it stays or goes...lol.
__________________
Springers, Gas rams, pumpers, CO2, PCP. You can see a few here: http://airgunsforum.com/album.php?u=437
|
|
|
07-02-2024, 01:31 AM
|
#7
|
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 153
|
Just picked up a Hatsan sidelever PCP myself... so far its not terrible, but not exactly what I hoped for either. Be posting int he Turkish Delight section shortly.
__________________
Bob La Londe - CNC Molds N Stuff
~~~ www.cncmolds.com ~~~
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:44 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5 Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011 Airgunforums.org, All Rights Reserved
|